Super Strength (thinner gauge) Box Liners
Poly bags are used in many industries for all kinds of packaging, shipping, and storing applications. Our poly bags be made of polyethylene, such as LDPE, HDPE, MPDE. These bags are pre-cut.
Industrial PE Bags are reliable and convenient packing for different industries. PE bags used as box liners for holding meat and fish products. Gusseted Gaylord Box Liners (also used as pallet covers) offer a popular and economical way to provide protection.
We offer Related Liner Products: Drum Liners, Plastic Liners, Box Liners, Carton Liners, Basket Liners, Gaylord Liners, Anti-Static Liners, Pail Liners, Cargo Liners, Liquid Liners.
Key Features and Benefits
1. Meets FDA requirements
2. Anti-Static additives available
3. Increase life of drums & pails
4. Decrease time spent cleaning
5. Decrease decontamination & Environmental impact
6. These poly bags have a leak-proof seal so they are ideal for storing liquids.
7. Material: 100% virgin Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
Flat Poly bags have a variety of uses, Common uses include retail, FDA approved for food contact, Furniture Manufacturers, Chemical, Medical Supplies, automotive parts and industrial packaging.
• Drum, carton, and box liners for industries, pharmaceutical, chemical industries and agricultural.
• Drum liners and pail liners for storing and processing liquids and powders, such as paints, inks, coatings, food and other hard to clean material.
• Box or carton liner for food products, poultry, Meats and whatever else you need to pack.
Our low density liners and poly bags are available in many thicknesses and in various sizes for use in a wide variety of applications.
They can be customised according to your needs e.g. size, thickness (gauge), and colour. Liner and bags thicknesses range from 1 mil to to 5 mil .